- E-cigarette Device
The warranty period for e-cigarette devices purchased from the website is one year from the date of purchase. A replacement device assumes the remainder of the warranty period of the original device.
Pods purchased from the website are covered under the warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase. A replacement pod assumes the remainder of the warranty period of the original pod.
MOTI’s product warranty covers only those claims arising from damage sustained despite normal and safe use, and does not cover:
- Any malfunction or damage not resulting from workmanship.
- Damage resulting from general neglect, or unsafe use or misuse, whether cognizant or accidental.
- Damage resulting from natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disasters.
- Theft or loss of the products.
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use, or damage caused due to the negligence of instructions issued byMOTI.
- Claims for non-defective products.
Procedure for Filing Warranty Claim
- Valid claims can be filed by emailing the MOTI customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending in a complaint at https://motivape.com/pages/contact-us
- All warranty claims must be supported with proof of purchase, failing which the entire claim will be voided.
- MOTIreserves the right to request additional details about the relevant device or product, including photos and videos.
- MOTIreserves the right to initiate device repair procedures to restore function before approving a product exchange or refund.
- MOTIwill replace a product at no charge if a valid claim under this limited warranty is received within the warranty period.